|In 1807 - 1910 the former palace
accommodated the first Russian school for deaf and mute children.
Since 1833 it functioned as an infirmary for junior ranks of the
Exemplary Cavalry Regiment.
In 1835 - 1851 there settled an Alexander Educational institution and
then Pavlovsk municipal government.
Since 1869 - the municipal parish school.
In 1919 white general Judenich used the building for his
In the end of 1920 the fortress had been given to the boarding school
In 1937, after the fortress had been repaired, the town council,
bank, enlistment office and some other services were transferred to the
Then the war burst out and the building was destroyed.
In 1971 there were some plans to reconstruct the fortress and to give
it Pioneer House but the idea hadn't been realized.